13 December 2014

Festive Q&A Post 9: Scarlett Bailey

Today I would love to welcome the fabulous Scarlett Bailey to my blog for her festive Q&A! Scarlett's books are some of my favourite of the year, and this year her festive read is a follow-up to some of her previous books, Just For Christmas and Two Weddings and a Baby. I can't wait to read it. My thanks go to Scarlett for taking the time to answer my questions!

You can buy Scarlett's latest book Secret Santa as an eBook now!

Q1. Please tell me about your new festive book!
Secret Santa is a little Christmas Novella, continuing the stories and characters of 'Just For Christmas' and 'Two Weddings' and its a very festive, slightly magical romantic tale. With a George Clooney inspired Santa.

Q2. What do you think it is about festive books that readers love so much year after year? 
I think that festive fiction can really indulge us in everything we love about Christmas. There is always snow, always magic and sparkle, always love and family, and sometimes a hot Santa.

Q3. What do you enjoy about writing festive stories? 
I love writing it for exactly the same reason as people love reading it, it's a beautiful world to be in, a bit like living in a snow globe.

Q4. Quick fire questions! What's your favourite thing about Christmas? 
Baileys

Q5. Favourite christmas film? 
Elf

Q6. Favourite christmas song? 
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Q7. Favourite christmas tradition? 
Carols on Christmas Eve.

Q8. What are you hoping to find under the christmas tree this year?! 
A Memory locket.

Q9. What's the best Christmas present you've ever been given and why?
My dad gave me a dolls house that he made for me himself when I was about 9. I don't see my dad anymore, but I remember the dolls house.

Q10. What is up next for you? 
I'm off to New York City to indulge in some American Christmas cheer, where I'll be reenacting scenes from Elf.

Thanks so much Scarlett!

No comments:

Post a Comment