26 August 2013

Book News: I Heart Christmas by Lindsey Kelk

I am thrilled that Lindsey Kelk has brought back the fantastic characters from her fab 'I Heart...' series already, and it's not too long to wait thank goodness! Her new book I Heart Christmas is due out on November 21st, and I am loving the gorgeous cover already (click it to see it bigger), and the story sounds fab too, I can't wait to catch up with Angela again.

You can pre-order I Heart Christmas as a paperback or an eBook now.

"Angela’s planning her very own fairytale of New York…

• Enormous Christmas tree
• Eggnog
• Eccentric British traditions
• Gorgeous man

But Santa’s throwing her a few curveballs – new job (as if it’s not mental enough already), new baby-craze from her best friend Jenny, and Alex determined they should grow up and settle down. Once friends start turning up uninvited on her doorstep (and leading her astray), can Angela really have a merry little Christmas? So much for happy holidays – something’s got to give…"

1 comment:

  1. I love the I Heart selection.. I'm currently reading I Heart Paris. Can't wait to get my hands on this Christmas read though!

    ReplyDelete